Note: For certain special trips, the cancellation policy can have some modifications. Please check while booking (Example: Cruises will often have different policies. Please check with your GPWTC buddy while booking)
The booking of the trip is subject to certain terms and conditions.
The tourism world is the biggest victim of the Covid 19 pandemic that has gripped the entire world. As you know, in order to deliver what we promise, payments are made to airlines and ground handlers within India and overseas, months in advance. We are presently working from home just like everybody from the tourism sector. Nobody is in a position to refund us the payments we have made on your behalf. Instead, they have given us the liberty to shift the trip and utilize the advances and deposits against future trips. Under these circumstances, we are in no position to refund you like we usually do. We urge you to have patience and shift to the next date or any other of our future trips without any penalty.
Thank You for your support.
If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full can be provided. The same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental or chauffeur-driven services. Likewise, rescheduling cannot be allowed for confirmed tours, transfers to and from airports, and other travel-related services.
Changed your mind soon after booking?
We want you to be fully comfortable with your booking. This is why we offer the below policy:
- After making payment for any trip, in the event that you change your mind within 28 hours, you will get the full refund except for Rs. 1000 towards administrative charges. This is provided that at the time when you intimate us of cancellation, there are at least 15 days before departure for domestic and 30 days before departure for an international trip
- Refunds given under this scheme, are subject to the ‘Additional Points’ as stated below
The cancellation schedule is detailed below:
- Cancellation after confirmation with payment anytime before 30 days of the commencement of the tour: 25% of the value of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling the tour 30 to 20 days before commencement of the tour: 50% of the value of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling 19-10 days before commencing the tour: 75% of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling 9 days or lesser before the tour date: No refund for the tour.
For Tour and Packages
We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Coupon Codes (If any) can be redeemed only through the online booking process.
We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
In any case, the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for an alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
The seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- For any flight tickets booked additionally with the trip being cancelled, the cancellation policy of the airline will apply.
- Amounts paid towards extras like activities or room nights are only returned on a ‘best effort’ basis. GPWT Club is not liable for these amounts
- Amount paid towards handling charges while paying through the payment gateway (typically about 2.25%), is not returned while making any refunds. For bookings made online, as a goodwill gesture we absorb the processing fees for our travellers. However, we cannot absorb these in case of a cancellation.
- Refunds (when due) are paid directly into a bank account by GPWT Club and take 30 days to process
- In case of cancellation, in addition to the trip cancellation policy stated above, losses incurred on cancelling the visa fee, insurance, and flights will be charged on actual, over and above the standard cancellation rate even if these are part of inclusion in the package.
- In case we are forced to reschedule the trip to a later date due to natural calamities, acts of God, civil unrest, pandemics, war and other events beyond our control, this is NOT treated as a cancellation by GPWTC. In this case, you could choose to shift over to the new date at no cost OR any other trip by paying the applicable transfer charges OR avail of a refund with minimum cancellation charges (lowest slab will apply) and any unrecoverable amount spent on behalf of the traveller will be charged. This includes, but is not limited to, visa fees, airline tickets, insurance and handling charges while paying through a payment gateway (typically 2.25%)
Transfer your trip:
For trips that have more than 30 days to departure, we offer our customers the option to transfer to any of our other trips that are currently accepting bookings in the current financial year. This is subject to the following conditions:
- Approval of the transfer is based on management discretion and availability of seats
- The administrative fee for cancellation are Rs 3500
- This can only be done once per booking